Sunday, April 29, 2012

There has been a lot going on in our part of the world lately, but nothing really blog worthy, so I thought that I would post some "Before and Afters" on the inside of the old house on the property


Remember the living room? 
You can check it out from 2010
"A Fall Project"










At the end of summer last year, some of the summer staff needed a project, so I got them started on painting a couple of the bedrooms. I won't go into detail on that ordeal, but the rooms did get painted  and between a couple of volunteers and Holly and Myself, we got three bedrooms "refreshed".


Of course I didn't think of taking "Before" pictures , but the following two pictures will give you an idea of what the bedrooms looked like. 



I think you get the picture......










Bed Room #1








Bed Room #2







Bed Room #3

 (Holly painted the picture on the wall as well as two others. Wonderful to have such talent on staff)







 I am not sure that I want to let Summer Staff loose in the house with paint again, so we will resume the project in the fall.
There are 7 more bedrooms and a Sun Room in the house.