Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Camp Promotion

Ken spent every Sunday in March going to different churches promoting the Conference Centre. It was something that Guelph hadn't done before, so Ken had to hustle and put together a booth. The first week he just had my blue table cloth and some brochures. Each week he was able to get the table looking a little better. Katie worked on putting together a slide show and Ken had the banner made. By the time Mission Fest came a long last weekend, his booth looked pretty good.


Mission Fest 2010


5 comments:

Larry Click said...

Wow and Ken won first prize! :)

Aly sun said...

Nice job. It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Go Ken Go. I like the sign. Distinctive and pleasant, easy to remember. Don't tell anyone, but they misspelled center....

bmor said...

Nice! . . . I would go there . . . :)

bmor said...

O and my teammate just told me that CENTRE is the English way of spelling it . . . good to know!