Sunday, May 1, 2011


After over a year of being by ourselves with Ruth,
The Lord has answered our prayers for a
Facilities Manager!
Meet our newest staff members............
















Pete and Holly will join us sometime this summer.

We enjoyed having them for a visit and had a lovely Easter together.

Please keep them in your prayers as they get ready to move and as they finalize things in North Dakota. Also, for all the immigration papers and permits that need to be taken care of.

We are so excited to see how God is going to use them here at GBCC.
Pete will have his hands full catching up on the facility maintenance and Holly will be doing multiple things and eventually will work into Program.

What a Blessing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I am sure you are so very excited. What a blessing to have them up there with you. We will miss you guys this weekend. Wish we could be there, but I am sending pictures of Jack with my mom so you can see him. Love you all so much.

Aly sun said...

Praise the Lord! His plan and His goodness continue to exceed my imagination! I'm so excited for their new adventure as well as for you to have dear friends close!

Anonymous said...

I hope Canada is ready for Holly and Pete. I am so excited for you and them!!!

Nicole Stover